|Our Sugarcane machete is widely used in the cutting of the sugarcane, corn, tall grasses, heavy undergrowth and thick vegetation etc.
1. blade material of the sugarcane machete: 65Mn steel and tempered heat treated with strict checking .
2. size of the sugarcan machete:18''
3. pretty appearance with shinning surface
4. blade color of our sugarcane machete knife: white
5. handle of the sugarcan machete: wood or plastic
6. No. of the rivets on the sugarcan machete handle: 3
7. the thickness of the sugarcane machete: 1.6-2.0mm
8. the hardness of the sugarcane machete: 47-50°c
9. shelf life: more than 12 months to store in oil membrane, finished product knife surface for preventing rust technique developed by our factory, light lasting. and also according to the customer request to provide no platinum, lead-free, avirulent varnish.
It has been gone through stamping, heat treatment, polishing, assembly and transportation. We can open mould according to your requirement and your own design is welcomed as well.
1. 1piece/plastic bag, 48 pieces/carton
2. We also provide inside box, canvas cover and nylon set according to your requirement.
The outer packing carton is the 5 Kraft paper dual-watt prism carton, which is suppressed by plastic wood pulp paper. The feature of this kind of carton is strong, hard, moisture-resistant and pressure-resistant.