Steel Machete Wholesale
Details of Corn Machete -- M201
Corn Machete M201 is widely used in the cutting of the sugarcane, corn, tall grasses, heavy undergrowth and thick vegetation etc.
1. blade material of the corn machete: 65Mn steel
2. size of the corn machete: 16'' 18'' 20''
3. lines of the corn machete: no
4. blade color of corn machete: white
5. handle of the corn machete: wooden or plastic
6. No. of the rivets on the corn machete handle: 3
7. the thickness of the corn machete blade: 1.6-2.0mm
8. the hardness of the corn machete: 47-50°c
9. shelf life: more than 12 months to store in oil membrane, finished product knife surface for preventing rust technique developed by our factory, light lasting. and also according to the customer request to provide no platinum, lead-free, avirulent varnish.
10. sharp cutting edge for this corn machete.
Packing details of Corn Machete M201:
1. 1piece/plastic bag, 48 pieces/carton
2. We also provide inside box, canvas cover and nylon set according to your requirement.
Our English speaker representatives are waiting you contact us for inquiry and trial orders now!
| Machete Styles | About
us | Contact us |
Email: email@example.com , Tel: 0086-0311-80694375, Fax: 0086-0311-89629652, MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org